If you are from Bangalore and want to apply for Aadhaar Card you can do it by following this guide. So how to apply for Aadhaar Card Online in Bangalore let’s get familiar.
Step by Step procedure on How to Apply for Aadhaar Card Online in Bangalore
- To apply or register for Aadhaar Card Online in Bangalore first of all you will have to book an appointment, so to book it just click here.
- Once you are on book appointment for Aadhaar just fill the Appointment for Aadhaar Enrollment Form like:
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- NO. Of persons
- State select Karnataka
- Select District/City Bangalore
- Locality/Area Bangalore
- Select the enrollment center which is nearest to your location
- Select Date and Time for Appointment
- Enter the verification code in text field as displayed in image.
- And click on fix appointment button.
- On clicking fix appointment button it will navigate you to new page and will show fixed appointment details with address of the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
- So now you will have to visit the Aadhaar Enrollment Center in Bangalore which you selected with self-attested copies of Proof of Address and Proof of Identity with originals on that specified appointment day and time. And get yourself enrolled or registered for Aadhaar Card Online in Bangalore.
Once you get registered for Aadhaar Card in Bangalore your Aadhaar Card will be delivered to you at your postal address within 2 to 6 months. But don’t forget to collect Aadhaar Card Enrollment Acknowledgment Slip after getting registered for Aadhaar Card as it will help you a lot for track status of your Aadhaar Card in future.
Also Read: Aadhaar Card Status Enquiry