Then there is an alternate way to download Aadhaar Card by Name, so how to download Aadhaar Card by Name without Enrollment Number or Aadhaar Number you will get to know by following our steps on how to download aadhaar card by name.
Steps on How to Download Aadhaar Card by Name
- First of all to be able to download Aadhaar Card by name you will need Aadhaar Enrollment ID or Aadhaar Number.
- So to find your Aadhaar Number (UID) or Aadhaar Enrollment Number (EID) just visit https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select you want to receive your lost Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrollment Number (EID).
- Enter your full name, email id or mobile number, enter security code and click on get otp button.
- Enter the OTP in the enter otp field which you had received on your registered mobile number and click on verify otp.
- That’s it you will receive your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment Number as selected on your registered number.
- Now you know your Aadhaar Card Number or Enrollment Number, so next you will have to carry on with the procedure to download aadhaar card by name.
- To download Aadhaar Card visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select I have Enrollment ID or Aadhaar Number which ever you have with you and enter it in the below field provided.
- Enter your full name, pin code, solve the image, mobile number, (enter all these details as per you have given while registering for Aadhaar Card). Click on Get OTP and you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number through SMS, enter the received OTP in the enter otp field and click on validate and download.
- Your Aadhaar Card PDF File will get downloaded.
To open your Downloaded e-Aadhaar Card PDF File follow the process How to open e-Aadhaar Card Password Protected PDF File.