In this guide we will guide you throughout the process on How to Open Aadhaar Card PDF File in Photoshop. So now let’s gets familiar with the process on how to Open Aadhaar Card PDF File in Photoshop.
Steps on How to Open Aadhaar Card PDF File in Photoshop
- First of all download your e-Aadhaar Card PDF file from Aadhaar Postal, if you don’t know how to download e-Aadhaar PDF just follow our guide How to Download Aadhaar Copy Online.
- If you already have downloaded Aadhaar Card PDF stored on your computer or laptop, just open it by using Adobe PDF Reader.
- Once you open the Aadhaar PDF you will be asked to enter the Password, just enter the password in the field provided. You password to open Aadhaar Card PDF will be your postal address pin code.
- Just enter your pin code to unlock your Aadhaar Card, once you enter the Aadhaar Card PDF Password your Aadhaar Card will open.
- So now to open Aadhaar Card PDF File in Photoshop, just press print screen button on your keyboard by keeping the Aadhaar Card PDF Opened on your Computer.
- Once you press Print Screen, just open Adobe Photoshop > Create a new file > and hit on paste button or hit Ctrl + V on your keyboard.
- That’s it your Aadhaar Card will be now opened in Photoshop, now you can crop your Aadhaar Card in Photoshop.
This is how easily you can open Aadhaar Card PDF File in Photoshop.