To update your Aadhaar Card Online without Post you will have to keep ready your scanned copies of documents like ID proof and address proof ready on your computer. And also keep the registered mobile number accessible so that you can receive the Aadhaar OTP for Aadhaar Data Update request. So now let’s begin with the process on How to update your Aadhaar Card Online without Post.
Steps on How to update your Aadhaar Card Online without Post
Just open any of your favorite web browser on your computer and visit the Aadhaar Card Online Data Update site by clicking here.
Step 1 Login with Aadhaar
- The Aadhaar Update Page Website will ask you to enter your Aadhaar Number to login, just enter your Aadhaar Number and fill the Text Verification as displayed on the image in the below text field. And hit on Send OTP.
- Once you click on Send OTP it will navigate to next page where you will have to enter the OTP (One Time Password) which you have received on your registered mobile number and click on login button.
Step 2 Data Update Request
- On data update request page you will have to select the fields which you want to update or correct like Name, Gender, DOB (Date of Birth), Address, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Once you select the fields which you want to correct or update just click on submit button.
- On next page you will have to enter the data for update, submit your details in the form below. Ensure that your information is translated correctly in the local language. The English spellings in the local language boxes may be modified to get the local language spelling correctly.
- Just enter the details correctly and click on submit update request. On next page you will get to Review Update, just review it carefully accept by clicking on I confirm that I have read the instructions carefully and the information provided by me to the UIDAI and the information contained herein is true, correct and accurate and click on proceed button.
Step 3 Documents Upload
- You will have to upload the documents for Update Request Confirmation as your request requires upload of a valid and self-attested document proof. Maximum Size: 2 MB File types supported: .jpg, .pdf, .tiff, .jpeg, .png. (Upload original scan copies, else your update request will be rejected. Upload only the valid documents as per the list of valid documents to avoid update request from rejection).
- Upload any of the documents like Passport, Bank Statement Passbook, Post Office Account Statement Passbook, Ration Card, Voting Card, Driving License, Government Photo ID Card, Electricity Bill not older than 3 months, Water Bill not older than 3 months, Telephone Landline Bill not older than 3 months, Property tax Receipt not older than 3 months, Credit Card Statement not older than 3 months, Insurance Policy, Signed Letter having photo from bank on letter head, signed letter having photo issued by registered company on letterhead, signed letter having photo issued by educational instruction on letterhead, NREGA Job Card, Arms License, Pensioner Card, and Freedom Fighter Card.
- Once you upload just click on submit button.
Step 4 BPO Service Provider Selection
- On next page you will have to select BPO Service Provider Selection, select any of the BPO Service Provider which has good average request processing time and click on submit button.
- That’s it on clicking submit button you will get message your update request has been successfully submitted and it will provide you your update request number (URN). You can print the update request form or you can download the file and keep a copy on your computer storage or smartphone to future reference.
That’s it this is how easily you can now update you Aadhaar Card if you found any mistakes on your Aadhaar Card.
Also Check: Aadhaar Mobile App